Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Catty Crush

I love leopard print. There is just something about it. Used tastefully of course. And in small doses, not head-to-toe. It just looks so chic.

Love this, it's so unexpected

Great dress for all the upcoming Holiday parties

I really like this faux-fur vest

Perfectly pretty wedges

If only I had unlimited funds

Adorable little flats. I love the little pops of color!

Really fun welly socks

Great belt that goes with so much


I hope y'all had a Happy Halloween! One of my bff's, Catie came to visit last weekend. I love when she comes to visit because we always have a great time! She arrived Thursday night so we could have all day Friday and Saturday to shop and eat and drink and eat and shop some more! We had a ball. We had a late dinner at Nava in Buckhead on Friday night and yesterday morning Matt told me about an article he read in the paper about how Jennifer Aniston (who has been in town filming a movie, that just wrapped) had dinner at Nava on Friday night as well. We must have just missed her...dang it...if only we had the opportunity to meet her, we could've become her new bff's and she could have dropped that unfortunate looking (i mean, really, how gorgeous is she!?) Courtney Cox like a hot potato! ;) Maybe next time!

oxox,
lauren

*Unexpected staircase, chic black dress, fabulous faux-fur vest, gorgeous wedges, amazing handbag, adorable flats, fun welly socks, skinny patent belt

3 comments:

  1. HAHA - your last line is funny. I had a blast visiting with you! Can't wait to do it again soon dear =)
    p.s. I love those leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catie!

    I had a blast as well! Come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! I am all about cheetah this season! l-o-v-e it! I especially love that stair case, tres chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!