Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bundling Up

With the temperature consistently dropping outside, it's definitely time to pull out the outerwear. I happen to love coats and jackets. I have a bunch of jackets and coats to mix things up because I wear them all late fall and winter long. It gets cold enough in many parts of the country that the only part of your outfit that is ever seen all winter long is your outerwear, so why not make it really cute?! Today I am going to focus mainly on coats, but that's likely because it's really cold and rainy outside right now.


Gorgeous classic wool camel trench


I adore this bright red belted coat


If you love leopard print, here's the perfect coat for you.


Pretty purple peacoat.


Military inspired cape


Cute cobalt blue coat


Another classic trench coat


Classic Burberry quilted jacket


Fun kelly green coat


Alexa Chung for Madewell navy plaid coat


Not a jacket or a coat, but I love this pretty faux fur vest.


oxox,
lauren

*Wool camel trench, belted red coat, leopard print Milly coat, purple peacoat, military inspired cape, cobalt blue coat, classic trench, Burberry quilted jacket, kelly green coat, Alexa Chung for Madewell coat, faux fur vest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!