Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boot loot

Oh, the bright side of cooler weather...boots, adorable jackets, pretty scarves, gorgeous coats, warm sweaters, and back to boots! I love boots and I always get very excited to see the new collections that come along each year! This f/w there are some amazing boots out there and lots and lots of trends (one in particular that i am not a huge fan of is the peep-toe bootie...why? i think my toes would freeze off and I don't think a sock (no matter how fabulous) would look cute poking out, but that might just be me!) Here are some that I am currently coveting and may be drooling over...

I cannot stop looking at these...i am in love

Classic, but with a wedge?! How fun!

Pretty, simple and classic riding boot

I think this pair of moccasin-style booties are too-cute!

I feel like i'm too tall and not bold enough to wear otk boots, but if i were a bit shorter and more bold, this would be my pair!

This preppy little pair of high-heel tweed oxford booties is adorable

Gotta have a classic western pair

Tailored little black booties...i really like the contrast of the natural wood heel.

i reeeaaallly love this pair of riding boots

Pretty suede lace-up booties

Love classic Hunter's, but really...Jimmy Choo for Hunter...umm, yes please! And leopard lining too?? That just sealed the deal for me!

oxox,
lauren

*Fabulous quilted boots, suede wedges, classic camel riders, laced moccasin-style booties, strappy otk's, tweed high-heeled oxfords, classic westerns, wool & suede black booties, amazing riding boots, lace-up suede stacked heel boot, gorgeous Jimmy Choo for Hunter rain boot

5 comments:

  1. i want every pair!!! but especially those oxford booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE riding boots! - ok and cowboy sinpired boots - oh and biker boots - ok i got a thing for boots - great picks!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    PS - spreading the word - come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove them all. I am really unsure about which ones you actually ordered. I like the classic riding boots a lot, myself. Super cute entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the oxford sure are to die for, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow -- these are all so fabulous... and all so different! love em all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!