Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A little sunshine


I love this room...it makes me so happy :) Isn't it pretty? I just love the great use of yellow.

The season 4 finale of Mad Men was Sunday night (already...i can't believe it! i mean it feels like the season just began!) and i am sad about that. Really though, how insane was that episode??? I did not see that coming! But i have come to expect nothing less from that incredible show! The writing is fantastic. Okay, we're ready for the season five premiere! I don't think Matt & I can wait!

Oh, and we saw Social Network on Sunday evening and i thought the movie was great! Although it was pretty insane to see how Facebook came to fruition.

oxox,
lauren

*image courtesy of Southern Living

2 comments:

  1. That room is adorable! It's nice to look a such a sunny space when the days are becoming cooler and darker. I'm loving fall, but am finding myself already looking forward to spring. *sigh*
    I haven't been sucked into the madness of Mad Men yet, but I agree, this season was short! It seems like we were just hearing about the season premier!
    Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely room! I am OBSESSED with Mad Men by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!