Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello Stud(ded)!

I think studs add great detail. Depending on my mood, i love to mix my more girly pieces with edgy studs to break down the girlyness of an outfit. I love how they come in all different shapes, sizes & colors. And let's face it, studs just look cool, especially if they're done right.

This dress is so fun! I love the color! Unfortunately it is no longer available, but i think it's still fun to look at.

Oh, those oversized studs!!! I want this bag...badly!

These studs look so dainty and pretty

I adore wrap-around watches, and i think this one is perfect

Studs can even look great on pillows

I think a great studded belt is an essential and i especially love how this one is braided + studded

Gotta love the studded detail on these gladiators

Hexagon shaped studs!

This adorable jewelry box from Anthropologie is no longer available, but i loooove it

Glamorous studded striped sweater

I have a pair of Minnetonka moccasins (my pair are not studded though) and they're the most comfortable pair of shoes i own, hands down!

Cute shoes!

Last week i went down to Florida to visit my family and had the. best. time.!!! I got to see my beloved beach, ate a lot of delicious seafood and talked Katie's ear off! We had a blast! :)

oxox,
lauren

*party dress, awesome Milly bag, strappy Manolo sandals, wrap watch, linen pillow, brown braided belt, canvas gladiators, hexagon wrap bracelet, cute jewelry box, striped sweater, Minnetonka moccasins, leather + canvas Tracy Reese sandals

3 comments:

  1. I had soooo much fun, too! I absolutely love that bag and would love to be carrying it when I come see you in Nashville! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love studs too! Well, any type of detail on feminine pieces really. I have been eying this bag lately: http://us.asos.com/French-Connection-French-Connection-Leather-Summer-Staples-Shoulder-Bag/vu9tr/?iid=1448764&cid=9714&Rf44=342&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Silver&r=1&mk=VOID&mporgp=L0ZyZW5jaC1Db25uZWN0aW9uL0ZyZW5jaC1Db25uZWN0aW9uLUxlYXRoZXItU3VtbWVyLVN0YXBsZXMtU2hvdWxkZXItQmFnL1Byb2Qv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo! I love asos and I can spend too much time on there! You're not going to believe this, but I was just looking at this little number: http://us.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-70S-Bar-Satchel/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1468960&cid=8730&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Tan

    Haha...go figure! You should get the bag, it is really cute, perfect for summertime + i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!