Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer in the City

I hope everyone had a fun & fabulous Fourth of July! We stayed here in Atlanta (we contemplated going down to Florida, but decided against that because it probably would not be much fun since I still had all of my stitches in). We went up to Matt's parents house in the mountains on Saturday and visited with his family which was really nice. My sister-in-law, Amanda's, birthday is on the third, so it was a little birthday/4th of July get together. The weather was amazing and we had a lot of fun. On Sunday, the 4th, Matt and I enjoyed a couple of margaritas and then got together with Amanda and some of her friends in Buckhead for the fireworks at Lenox, which were especially good this year!


Matt & Me waiting for the fireworks :)

Yesterday I finally got all of my stitches out! It took over an hour since there was so many. Whew, glad that is over! I am feeling really great now. :)

Now, time to enjoy the weekend with Matt!

oxox,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!