Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fa la la la la....!

Well, as I've already confessed...i love Christmas and I apologize in advance if this post bores the heck out of you! My friend Catie suggested that I share some pictures of the Christmas decor i put up around our home and I decided to take her up on that suggestion! ;) Oh, and nine days to go, can you believe it?!

So, here are a few pictures of some of the Christmas decorations I have put up in our home (I hope you enjoy, even if it's just a little!)...

Here is one of our trees, yes, that's right, i said one. We have three total (well if you count the little 3' one in our guest bedroom in that total), but I'll just include the one that is in our living room.

Please ignore the the random bright spots...it's a reflection from the camera or something...i promise the lights don't look splotchy in person.

The console table in our living room with our pathetic little stockings! They are just for the fun of it...we'll be in Florida for Christmas :)

Our living room window


A door decoration



One of our end tables

Now, I have to go make a caprese salad for dinner before I have to leave to go pick up my sister, Katie, from the airport! Yes!!! So excited she is coming to visit! Have a fantastic weekend!

oxox,
lauren

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! And the stars above the window look great! I knew you would find a perfect place for them =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!