Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bending the lines

I know some think they may have already had their shining moment, but I still love chevron stripes. I think chevron stripes are the perfect amount of fun and drama and i just really love them. And they make me smile every time i see them.


i love this super-cute dress


These colorful calling cards are so happy looking

Perfect mini cake pedestal

Charming and subtle

I think this is the most adorable little bikini


I can't get enough of this fabric

Love!

oxox,
lauren

*entry way rug, cute party dress, fun lucite tray, colorful calling cards, fun mini cake stand, table, itsy bitsy striped bikini, nautical striped dress, lovely fabric, blue ikat floor

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy chevron stripes too, especially when they're in bright, fun colors. Right now I'm LOVING quatrefoil patterns as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!