Monday, February 13, 2012

Hugs & Kisses

Wow! I can't believe I have not blogged in over two months! I hope y'all are doing well! I have been so busy and life just got the best of me! So many exciting things have been going on, but more on that on a later day! :)

Well, Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I love Valentine's day for the fun of it. We don't do a big to-do for Valentine's day - no crowded, over-priced dinner out - more like romantic home cooked meal in our own home, just the two of us - sounds perfect. I hope your Valentine's day is lovely, however you chose to celebrate it (or not)!



Of course I decorate for Valentine's Day! Here is the Valentine's Day wreath I made last month for our front door.


So cute.


I made this Valentine's Day garland last year


Pretty. Pretty.


Sweet Valentine's Day cookies. Love the colors.




I love homemade Valentines!




oxox,
lauren

*Wreath and garland photos courtesy of me. All other images courtesy of Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!