Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pop of Pretty

I love a pretty pop of color. I especially love when an unexpected pop of color ties everything together. Lately I have been loving pops of blue. Blue is one of my favorite colors, but even if it wasn't i think I would still love all of these...

How fabulous is this door/window? I love this!

Perfection. I'm obsessed!

Suddenly i want a hidden door in our home!

So lovely.


This just looks so bright & happy

Pretty pretty.

oxox,
lauren

*images courtesy of House of Turquoise, Massucco Warner Miller, Peter Pennoyer Architects, tumblr, I Don't Think Prada is the Answer, Real Simple, and MWM

1 comment:

  1. The is one of my favourite colours as well, I want to incorporate it more in my own home. I love that chandelier and the hidden door?! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!