Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Falling for Autumn!

Today marks the beginning of Autumn! I love every season and I enjoy living in a place where I get to experience the season changes. I am always excited for the transition into each season, so right now I am delighted to welcome fall and the weather change it will bring! I am thrilled to be watching football with my sports loving husband, loving the fall decorations I put out around our home today, and ready to bake some delicious pumpkin spice bread! I think it is a lot of fun to embrace the joys that every season has to offer :)

Time to start pulling out the outerwear! This may be a little too heavy for early fall, but I just love this coat!

 
Light and pretty scarves are perfect for early fall! I love the color palette of this one!

Love this gorgeous wreath


 
Lovely tablescape for a fall get together

I think this is the cutest pumpkin display ever!

I'm really excited to make a big pot of hot soup for those cooler fall nights that are just around the corner

I love when the leaves start to change colors!

So excited for our home to smell like fall when I bake some pumpkin bread!

 
Pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere!

S'mores...traditional, or in brownie form!

 Really cute faux taxidermy arrangement

 
I love this dessert idea, it's so pretty!

Happy fall everyone!

oxox,
lauren

*Gorgeous camel coat, light & pretty scarf, leaf and gourd wreath, fall tablescape, cutest pumpkin display, pumpkin soup, lovely fall tailgate, pumpkin spice bread, rattan pumpkins, s'more brownies, adorable faux taxidermy display, pretty pumpkin dessert

5 comments:

  1. YAY for fall! I'm excited about all the same things that you are, especially the baking!
    Hey, I wouldn't object if you overnighted some of that pumpkin bread to me, lol;)
    I love to make cream cheese filled pumpkin muffins every year. I think it's going to be a life-long tradition for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you come visit, I will make you some pumpkin spice bread here! ;)

    Ummm, your muffins sound delicous! I want to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog entries :)
    I get excited when there is a new one!

    Miss you!
    xo

    Love,

    Ape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. I actually posted about Autumn last week (got a little ahead of myself). Very lovely finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAUREN! I love your blog! What a great idea - it totally fits you my dear =) And I have SO had Fall fever these past two weeks too - hence the recipe I sent you. I am working on my front porch display this weekend. Can't wait to read more from Polka Dots and Sprinkles!! And can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! You really add some sparkle to my day!